Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Rubbed the Right Way (Romeo Club 2) by Brita Addams

Reviewer: RedDragonfly
Brady was blown off by his lover while on a trip to Spain so to get over him he has been spending his days at the Romeo Club. This is the first book in the series I read so not sure if I'm missing any other details about the place but from what I got it's a sex club with all different types of services.

Brady decided to get an erotic massage after having spent many days having sex with countless guys. Kyle, who is giving him the massage, is 15 minutes late be because he couldn't get it up (or at least that's the implied reason). I thought that was a really weird thing to mention in a short story that's supposed to be hot and not really have any depth. Why would someone want to read that it, since it takes away from the perfection of the person, but I guess when you have sex for a living that must happen a lot.

The story continues with Kyle giving Brady a prostate massage with glass beads where he cums without any seman before he has sex with him. The story ends with Brady deciding to come back again next week. This was a nice short story and I would like to hear more about Brady and Kyle together, maybe them actually falling for each other. I'm giving this 3.5 stars.

Publisher: Riptide Publishing
Review Courtesy Of: ManicReaders

0 comments:

Post a Comment