Thursday, December 22, 2011

Under The Tree by Stephanie Williams

Summary:
It’s more than packages and Christmas candy for Nadia, when her two best male friends give her what she’s been wanting for a long time.

Roger and Jasper “accidentally” read Nadia’s diary and find out her secret desires! They believe they’re the perfect boyfriends for her and are more than willing to give her the Christmas gift of a lifetime.

Wait ‘til Christmas when Nadia sees what’s under the tree!

Reviewer: BlueBell
Jasper and Roger were very naughty - they read their friend Nadia’s diary. They were shocked and delighted to read that she fantasized about having a threesome with them and decided that they would gift her with her fantasy for Christmas.

I really didn’t enjoy this book which was sad as I usually enjoy Ms. Williams work. I didn’t understand why the relationship between Roger and Jasper was glossed over, we were told they are bi-sexual yet they live together and there was no real warmth between them.

Then we add Nadia into the mix and I must say I was totally disappointed. I thought okay, maybe Nadia will link the characters together and I’ll be able to get in tune with them. Wrong!! Still no warmth between the characters and even when a friend comes to stay zip, nada, nothing, absolutely no chemistry between these characters.

I usually enjoy Ms. Williams as I’ve stated but this seemed forced, even rushed and it came up lacking for that reason I’m only giving it a 2.5.

Publisher: Decadent Publishing
Review Courtesy Of: ManicReaders

0 comments:

Post a Comment